Wednesday 2 January 2008

Happy New Year


Happy new year everyone. I hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas and enjoyed all the celebrations. I hope that 2008 will be a good year for us all. I can't believe that another year has gone by already.
Its a bit of a down day today as I'm back to work after having almost 2 weeks off.
My new resolution is try at least one new recipe each week. I was given some wonderful cookery books for Christmas so will looking through them for some ideas and inspiration. Now I just need to decide which recipe will be first. There are far too many to choose from.
I would like to wish everyone a very happy 2008. I hope it is full of happiness and joy and brings you all you wish for.

1 comment:

Georgina Ingham | CulinaryTravels said...

Happy New Year to you too Teresa.

George x